Why Rank Better On Search Engines
Just being a reputable company is not enough, you need to launch an SEO campaign to raise your web presence.
Let us be your dedicated digital marketing agency
75% of the users do not click on a link beyond the first page of Google. 70% of the users ignore paid ads too. Does that mean that ranking on the first page in the organic search results is highly lucrative? Most definitely, yes. That is where all the web traffic is floating around. If a contracting company is ranking high on the first page of the search results, it is bound to bring more traffic, more customers, and more business. Just being a reputable company is not enough for the search engine to make your site rank higher. You need to launch an SEO campaign to raise your web presence from the bottom to the top of the search rankings. Let us be your dedicated digital marketing agency and we will help your business expand its online visibility.Talk to a specialist
What's Included in Our
Contractor SEO Package
The design will be optimized for better
user experience, Crawlability, &
A team of contractor SEO experts working hard on
the back end.
We offer a range of activities performed by a team of contractor SEO experts working hard on the back end to make your website climb the ranks.
- We'll set the basics of SEO for your website. The design will be optimized for better user experience, crawlability, and SEO-friendliness.
- We will research different kinds of keywords around the core contractor services and products your business sells. These keywords will be used to create rich new content for your website's on-page optimization and pay-per-click (PPC) advertisement if you opt for it.
- Local SEO and Google My Business setup and maintenance will be performed to keep you in the local 3-pack.
- Scoring backlinks to strengthen your backlink profile, acquire citations from construction business listings and directories.
- We will dig deep inside the on-page elements and employ markups, rich data, different kinds of tags, meta descriptions, etc.
- The site structure will be improved
- The creative genius of writers and marketers is utilized to craft fresh and unique content for your website optimized for all the keywords obtained from research.
Contractor Digital Marketing
We Are a full-service digital
Every single marketing channel will work
hand-in-hand to pull your name to the first
page of the google search results.
SEOKOT is not just an SEO agency; we are a full-service digital marketing agency. We offer internet marketing services that help contractors grow their name in the contracting industry and acquire new business. Our contractor marketing helps you build the authority of your website with an effective content marketing strategy. You will be appointed a dedicated account manager who will make sure your internet marketing campaign is running smoothly and bringing in concrete results. We will help you target customers at different points of the funnel with resourceful content, blogger outreach posting, and social media contractor marketing. Every single marketing channel will work hand-in-hand to pull your name to the first page of the google search results.Talk to a specialist
SEO stands for search engine optimization and it is the combination of activities performed in the customization of a website to make it more search engine friendly. Contracting services form a huge industry with their own norms and culture. The SEO efforts that are performed for contractors and home services providers are called contractor SEO. These SEO efforts are performed keeping in mind the contracting industry.
SEO services help contractors increase their online visibility and increase the traffic coming to their websites. More traffic means more potential customers, more leads, and more revenue.
Although the complete array of SEO tactics is usually employed, the following are essential for construction contractors and home services providers:
- Local SEO for local search and business listings
- On-page SEO to make the best use of all SEO features, improve crawlability and visibility
- Acquiring backlinks from other authoritative websites to strengthen domain authority without any risky black hat SEO techniques
- Employing markups, rich snippets, meta descriptions, heading and alt tags, and incorporating relevant keywords where they naturally fit
- Off-page SEO that includes internet marketing, social media, receiving brand mentions from clients and customers, etc.
- Improving the website speed and performance on mobile devices
- Checking the website content for errors and duplication, and employing canonical tags where necessary
- Keyword research and optimization to direct the focus of the website on increasing traffic quantity and quality
The cost of SEO for any business depends upon the size of the business, the amount of competition they have, the current situation of their website marketing strategy, and the SEO efforts they need to start optimizing their web presence. To know how much SEO for contractors will cost, leave your details on the landing page of any SEO agency worth their salt. They will be able to perform a basic assessment of your business and give you a rough estimate of how much it will cost to hire that SEO Company for the SEO of your contracting business
SEO is a sure-shot but long-term strategy. It takes 6 months for SEO to mature. From the start of the SEO campaign, it will take at the very least 6 months for you to start seeing results. But after that point, the results continue to grow until they reach a point where the ROI of SEO surpasses that of an equivalent advertisement campaign. So it depends upon the metric with which you're gauging the results. In any case, 6 months is the time period SEO requires before results become apparent.
To get started with SEO, the first thing you need to check is if your website is indexed by Google. Clarify the site structure and build an XML sitemap for your website. You also need to write a robots.txt file that will help the crawlers crawl your web pages. As Google crawls the pages, it indexes them. You can submit your sitemap manually using Google Search Console, but for that, you will have to set up your Google Search Console and Google Analytics. These tools help webmasters in assessing the performance of their websites. You can hire contractor SEO specialists to save time. An expert will be able to do these tasks in a better, more efficient manner. They will set you on a path for better potential SEO success.